Another week, another Eye on East Asia Blog Round-up.
Here is this week’s selection :
- A Curmudgeon Abroad - Kaminoge tries to appease the gods with a visit to Guangfu Temple (廣福宮).
- A Man with Tea - Toranosuka writes about the sights and sounds of Japan’s Sakishima islands.
- Appetite for China - Diana compiles a list of kosher Chinese cooking ingredients.
- Bamboo Butterfly - Rhonda shares some tips for teaching English in Taiwan.
- Chinesense - Anton posts a short photo diary about foreign domestic workers living in Hong Kong.
- Chinese Quest - The author reconsiders his research topic after falling in love with Chinese palaeography.
- Dale’s Korean Temple Adventures - Dale visits Geumsansa Temple (금산사) in Gijang.
- Hiroyuki’s Blog - Hiroyuki posts a recipe for a Niigata speciality, mame-ten (豆天) or soybean tempura.
- Hokkaido Kanpai - The author visits the Snow Festival (雪まつり) in Sapporo.
- Hoops & Homonyms - Jenny and Ian decide to leave China and explore South-East Asia.
- Japan Navigator - Ad talks about the regional sake of Yamagata Prefecture.
- Life in Kawagoe - The author shows off her family’s collection of hina dolls (雛人形).
- Life on Nanchang Lu - Fiona has a delicious meal out at the Old Place Noodle restaurant (老地方面馆).
- Living a Dream in China - Sara posts some of the beautiful photos she took on her visit to the Dapeng Fortress (大鹏城) in Shenzhen.
- My Kafkaesque Life - The author pays a visit to the Big Buddha on Bagua Mountain (八卦山) in Changhua.
- Rory in Beijing - Rory is back in Beijing after two months of travelling across China.
- Shizuoka Gourmet - Robert explains how to make professional-looking tempura at home.
- Taiwan Duck - JJ.Lymm shares her recipe for octopus in tomato sauce (茄汁章魚).
- Tales from Hebei - Kelly produces a short guide on the latest fashion trends in small-town Hebei.
- Tigers & Magpies - Eddie explores the Gangseo Marsh Ecological Park in Seoul.
- Tofugu - Hashi delights in the beauty of Japan’s customized manhole covers.
- TravelWire Asia - Chris posts a handy guide for decoding Korean nutritional labels.
That’s all for this week.
The next Eye on East Asia Blog Round-up will be posted on Sunday 4th March 2012.