Welcome to the first edition of a new weekly series, Eye on East Asia’s Tasty Links!
Every Wednesday I will post links to recipes, food tips and other food-related blog posts. But I must warn you: do not attempt to read these on an empty stomach.
- Chinaful - Courtney shows you how to make a delicious tomato and egg stir fry in her first cooking video.
- Eating & Living – Hyosun celebrates the change of seasons with a simple but tasty Korean tofu salad.
- Kimchi Mom - Amy shares her video recipe for making kimchi jjigae (김치찌개).
- Little Corner of Mine - Jane cooks up a hearty Korean chicken vegetable stew (찜닭).
- Maangchi - Maangchi shares her tasty recipe for Korean squid soup (오징어국).
- Out to Lunch - Carolyn makes kiwi, wolfberry and snow ear compote (糖煮奇異果枸杞雪耳).
- Shizuoka Gourmet - The author shares his recipe for home-made yuzu koshio.
- Smoky Wok - Jenny serves up some vegetarian soy sauce udon noodles with pumpkin.
- Tess’s Japanese Kitchen - Tess shares her simple recipe for salmon miso soup.
That’s all for this week. More tasty links will be posted on Wednesday 21st March 2012.
Attention bloggers! If you have a food blog or frequently write about East Asian cuisine, you are welcome to leave me a message or send me an email with a link to your blog. A link back to Eye on East Asia isn’t necessary…but it would be very much appreciated.