It’s been almost a month since my last Eye on East Asia Blog Round-up so without further ado, here is this week’s edition :
- Bamboo Butterfly - Rhonda tells the truth about driving a scooter in Taiwan.
- Bathhouse Ballads - Nick admires the cherry blossoms in Kyeong-ju.
- Country Fried Egg Roll - The author announces plans to publish an e-book.
- Hey From Japan - Emily’s how-to guide for viewing cherry blossoms in Japan.
- Japan Navigator - Ad hikes along the Shikoku temple route in Kyoto.
- Japanese Language Blog - Philip posts a list of 100 useful resources for learning Japanese.
- Mark’s China Blog - Mark reviews Michelle Dammon Loyalka’s book Eating Bitterness: Stories from the Front Lines of China’s Great Urban Migration.
- Nomad Steppes - The author celebrates the arrival of spring in Mongolia.
- Rory in Beijing - Rory explores the sights and sounds of Hebei Province.
- The Kunming Report - Eddie writes about a recent visit to Zunyi (遵义) in Guizhou Province.
- The Wild East - Trista’s travel guide to the Kinmen islands (金門).
- Xinjiang: Far West China - Josh writes a hiker’s guide to Xinjiang Province.
- You’re Not From Around Here, Are You? - Steve shares some tips for first-time visitors to China.
That’s all for this week. The next Eye on East Asia Blog Round-up will be on Sunday 6th May.