- American in North Korea - Joseph shares his photos of his visit to the Dongbong Co-operative Farm.
- Chengdu Living - Sascha explains why we shouldn’t believe the hype surrounding the anti-Japanese protests in China.
- Country Fried Egg Roll - The author lists some of the places in Shenyang that sell American and other imported groceries.
- Dale’s Korean Temple Adventures - Dale visits the colourful Eungseoksa Temple in Jinju.
- Dru’s Misadventures - Dru returns to Hiroshima.
- Fili’s World - Fili talks about the little-known Museum of Drinking Water in Taipei’s Water Park.
- Fluent Flix - Ben interviews Greg Bell, Chinese learner and author of the blog En Route to Fluency.
- Hacking Chinese - Olle lists 12 songs that are excellent for learning Chinese and expanding your horizons.
- Into the Middle Kingdom - Matthew writes about his visit to the Chiu Gompa Monastery in Western Tibet last May.
- Journey to Hong Kong - Anna revisits the charming fishing village of Tai O on Lantau Island.
- Life & Times in China - JZ talks about the highs and lows of his first week as a student in China.
- More Glimpses of Unfamiliar Japan - The author seeks out onigawara “demon tiles” in Shikoku.
- My Kafkaesque Life - The author compiles a list of parks in Taipei.
- Oh Happy Dae - Janelle explores the Hongdae Free Market.
- Rurousha - The author talks about Japanese “fox weddings” (狐の嫁入り).
- Shu Flies - Catherine celebrates the 5th anniversary of her move to Taiwan and writes about the 10 things she’s learnt in that time.
- Sinoglot - Randy writes about Zhu Haijuan, a native Mongolian speaker, and what it’s like to grow up as a Mongolian speaker in Jilin Province.
- Tales From Hebei - Kelly finds that she’s increasingly unsurprised by all the ridiculous things that go on around her.
- Tea Leaf Nation - Eddie shares 15 feel-good internet stories from China.
- The Wild East - Steven lists 5 of Taiwan’s top tourist attractions.
- Tofugu - John writes about dragons in traditional Japanese culture.
- Unbrave Girl - Sally talks about the 5 things she kind of liked about Macau.
- Webs of Significance - YTSL shares some beautiful photos taken of Hakone’s Lake Ashi.
- Zooming Japan - Jasmine visits Japan’s “Cat Island”, Tashirojima (田代島).
Torii of the shrine in Hakone, at Lake Ashi
(Photo credit: Wikipedia)
♦ You can follow Eye on East Asia on Facebook or Twitter ♦